At ConvergenceCoaching, LLC, we help CPA firm leaders achieve success. Working with firms across the country ranging in size from small, multi-partner firms to large national firms, we have keen insight into the unique challenges and opportunities facing public accounting firms as they grow.
Today’s practitioners are faced with succession, the need to develop and nurture their up-and-comers, difficulty delivering straight performance feedback, opportunities to develop niche specialties, and the always-challenging balance of entrepreneurialism while creating leverage and consistency as “one firm.”
We understand the inner-workings of firms at every stage of development and have the privilege of:
- Coaching and providing accountability for CEOs, Managing Partners, Executive Committees, and individual partners and up-and-comers to drive strategies forward
- Facilitating partner retreats, firm-wide summits, and other practice group meetings
- Developing five-year vision plans, strategic plans, marketing, and social media plans for firms or specific practices
- Teaching web seminars and live, on-site training courses in leadership, practice development, performance management, and personal development topics to all levels within firms, including administrators
- Delivering support services to help firm leaders drive change
Consistently named to Accounting Today’s Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting list, INSIDE Public Accounting’s Top 10 Most Recommended Consultants list, and CPA Practice Advisor’s Top 25 Thought Leader’s list, our work in public accounting challenges old norms and helps firms and firm leaders move from “old school” to leading edge.
Allow us to help your CPA firm achieve your vision of success. Contact Jennifer Wilson by email or (402) 933-2900 today!