Enroll your managers, principals/directors, and new partners in the Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) to transform them into your firm’s future leaders. This year-long, in-depth program begins with self-assessments as soon as you enroll. The TLP is designed to help your future leaders honestly identify their strengths and areas for improvement, develop strategies and skills to drive performance improvements, and prepare to take on meaningful roles in leading and managing your firm.
Combining a unique blend of learning and development techniques, our Transformational Leadership Program™ is more than soft skills CPE and a feel-good experience. For a full year, each TLP participant will engage in:
- In-depth assessments including self-examination, input from their superiors, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant’s self-awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two in-person workshop experiences* where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people, and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships
- Online, self-study and instructor-led web seminars that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm
In addition, participants have the potential to earn at least 33 CPE hours and will gain access to a host of electronic articles, tools, and resources to help them implement the strategies they develop and keep the commitments they make.
Participants can expect to invest a minimum of 60 hours during the twelve-month program if they take advantage of all the learning and coaching opportunities available to them (excluding travel time and time to develop and implement the difference-making project they choose). The participant’s in-firm coach can expect to invest a minimum of 16 hours in the program including participating in an assessment of the individual, three joint coaching calls, plus additional time supporting and mentoring their participant through the program and their special project. Read the full program overview, here.
When you register an up-and-coming leader in your firm for the TLP, he or she will join a group of future CPA profession leaders who will experience the same programs together for a year.
The one-year investment to transform your up-and-comer into a true firm leader is $6,500. For more information or to register, visit www.convergencelearning.com. If you’d like to discuss the Transformational Leadership Program™ and the difference it can make for your future leaders, contact Tamera Loerzel or call her at 952-226-1780.
Jen Wilson on “Who is the Ideal Emerging Leader in Accounting Firms Today”
Jennifer Wilson explores what the next gen leader looks like with the IFAC Global Knowledge Gateway.
This program includes group-live, self-study, and web-based events and is an intermediate-level program where the prerequisite is that attendees be manager level or above. No prerequisites or advanced planning is required to attend. For more information regarding our refund, complaint, and program cancellation policies, please contact us.
*If you are unable to attend one of the two mandatory TLP workshops, you will be responsible for learning the content from that workshop via independent study of articles and recorded webinars that will be supplied to you by your ConvergenceCoaching coach, and reviewing your key insights learned with your Convergence coach in an additional coaching session. We will not be able to authorize attending another TLP class workshop given that we work to keep the class size small and the participants consistent for each TLP class.
ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.