Develop your team and secure your firm’s future with customized learning for firm leaders, partners, managers, firm administrators, and/or staff on subjects such as leadership, communications, people management, marketing, and business development. Our courses are tailored to your objectives and include interactivity, exercises, and practical takeaways that your professionals can begin applying immediately.
Popular programs include:
- Enhancing partner performance and accountability
- Young CPA and Next Gen programs and leadership development
- Succession planning and the art of letting go gracefully
- Women’s programs
- Managing conflict
- Elevating the role of HR
- Social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Building unity and trust among your leadership team and firm
- Managing Millennials
- Enhancing client service and deepening client relationships
- Recruiting and retaining top talent
- Managing your diverse team
- Leveraging technology to grow your firm
- And more!
Our learning and development programs are delivered in a variety of formats, including customized in-firm workshops, instructor-led web-based roundtables, online self-study courses, and association conference presentations or workshops.
For a list of the various topics that we can facilitate for your people, visit our interactive online course catalog:
If you have questions about providing learning and development opportunities for your people, contact contact Brianna Johnson by email or (402) 639-4132.