We continue to receive requests from Transformational Leadership Program™ (TLP) alumni who want to reconnect with their fellow program participants and ConvergenceCoaching coaches, meet alumni from other TLP classes, and continue their journey of leadership growth and “get better.”
As a result, we are excited to host a TLP Alumni Workshop exclusively for past Transformational Leadership Program participants designed to deepen and broaden your leadership skills, as well as enable you to connect and network with fellow TLP graduates of all programs. Join us on Wednesday, August 2 and Thursday, August 3, 2017 at the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans, LA for our TLP Alumni Workshop. This 1.5-day event is designed to help TLP alumni explore best practices and new ideas that can positively impact your careers and firms and prepare for changes that we’re experiencing in the profession.
During the TLP Alumni workshop, we’ll explore:
- Top trends affecting the relevancy of the profession
- Strategies to tackle the profession’s changing landscape by:
- Predicting and addressing trends
- Learning how to become or expand as a thought leader in an area of expertise
- Developing a more consultative mindset and approach to client service
- Considerations for making the transition to partner and contributing meaningfully
- Ideas to engage, develop and manage team members (and clients!) in our ever-increasing virtual world
Read the full program agenda here.
- $1,095 for those who register prior to May 31st and $1,295 for those who register thereafter. Firms registering three or more participants are eligible for a $100 discount for the third registration and any additional participants (the first two registrants will pay regular price)
- Held at the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans, LA
- Wednesday, August 2nd from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Thursday, August 3rd from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Earn 14 CPE hours
- Gain access to a host of electronic articles, tools, and resources to help implement the strategies you develop and keep the commitments you make
We will be co-locating with the AICPA for the Emerging Partner and EDGE Experience conferences. TLP Alumni Workshop participants who would like to attend an AICPA conference in addition to the TLP Alumni Workshop will be eligible for a discount when registering. See details below.
The pre-requisite for participating in the TLP Alumni Workshop is completion of the Transformational Leadership Program. Class size is limited – register soon!
To learn more about the TLP Alumni Workshop or to reserve a seat, please contact Aimee Allen at email@example.com or (603) 784-5410.
More information about the AICPA Emerging Partner Training Forum can be found by visiting www.aicpastore.com. Use the discount code SDU to receive $100 off your registration fee.
More information about the EDGE Experience conference can be found here: http://edge.aicpa.org/. Use the discount code TLPAlumni to receive $75 off your registration fee.
This program includes group-live events and is an advanced-level program where the pre-requisite for participating is completion of the Transformational Leadership Program™. Program fees are non-refundable. For more information regarding our refund, complaint, and program cancellation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ConvergenceCoaching, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.