At ConvergenceCoaching, we lead large and small-scale projects for our practice clients and channel-oriented organizations, providing a high level of accountability through our detailed project planning, meeting facilitation, and action recap processes. We enable projects to move forward on time, on budget, and with measurable success.
We help our channel-oriented, practice, and association clients manage projects such as:
- Market research initiatives
- Focus groups
- Committee formation, structuring, and facilitation
- Conference and meeting design and facilitation
- Project-based marketing services to drive participation within certain programs
- IT project development, such as CRM implementation and web site creation and management
We leverage our unique blend of experience serving leadership teams in a number of industries together with our leadership, strategic, project management, and communication skills to help our clients achieve specific objectives – large and small – within their specified time frame.
Turn to ConvergenceCoaching for a well-managed project that is delivered on time, on budget, and in a manner that has all involved feeling accomplished and motivated.
For more information on our project management services, contact Tamara Loerzel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 226-1780.