If your firm is looking for ways to amp up its strategy related to marketing and business development, human resources, leadership and communication or succession planning, consider downloading one or more of our topical toolsets. Each toolset includes a wide range of tools, templates and articles related to a specific topic and is designed to guide your team to identify opportunities to improve and grow. More information about each toolset, including an overview flyer that lists the specific tools and articles included in each, can be found at www.convergencelearning.com. For your convenience, a short summary of each of our toolsets is provided below.
- Succession – $349 – contains 19 templates and tools and 16 articles to aid in developing your firm’s succession and transition process for all parties involved when a team member leaves the firm or transitions to a new role. Succession is significant challenge in the profession as we experience a major shift in the labor market over the next 15 years. This toolset covers two distinct areas of succession, including:
- Managing Partner Transition
- General Partner Transition
For more information on our Succession and Transition Planning toolset, download the information sheet here.
Purchase together as a package for a total cost of $599 or separately for the prices shown below.
- Marketing – $349 – contains 51 tools and 31 articles to aid in developing your firm’s marketing strategy and defining your competitive value proposition and brand identity. In addition, this toolset will support your lead generation and marketing activities and help you organize your resources as you build out your firm’s marketing function. This toolset covers five distinct areas of marketing, including:
- Marketing Planning
- Lead Generation
- Personal Marketing
- Marketing Roles in a CPA Firm
- Business Development – $349 – contains 41 tools and 23 articles designed to assist you in driving new resources and revenue for your firm, developing key strategic relationships with referral sources, prospects, and clients, enhancing your sales process and more. This toolset covers four distinct areas of business development, including:
- Client Service and Cross Selling
- Sales Methodology
- Sales Process
- Sales Roles in a CPA Firm
For more information on our Marketing and Business Development toolset, download the information sheet here.
Purchase together as a package for a total cost of $899 or separately for the prices shown below.
- Recruiting – $349 – contains 44 tools and 7 articles to help you refine or establish your firm’s recruiting programs and processes to ensure you are thorough. In addition, it is a resource to help you identify new team members who will be successful and achieve their career goals as they work with you to achieve your firm’s goals. This toolset includes two sections to help you add talent and grow your firm:
- Position Descriptions
- Recruiting Tools
- Employee Engagement and Retention – $349 – contains 11 tools and 24 articles that you can leverage to help motivate and energize your team and develop your overall engagement and retention strategies. This toolset contains resources to assist in two distinct functions:
- Motivational Programs
- Strategy and Communications
- Performance Management and Learning – $349 – contains 31 tools and 21 articles that you can leverage to develop and train your team and enhance your overall learning and development strategies. This toolset contains resources to assist in two distinct functions:
- Performance Management
- Learning and Training Plans
For more information on our Human Resources: Performance Management and Learning toolset, download the information sheet here.
- Leadership and Communication – $349 – contains 36 tools and templates and 86 articles to help enhance your own self-awareness, focus, leadership, and communications skills and develop these skills in others. This toolset contains guidance and implementation resources in four distinct areas to heighten your firm’s overall approach to leadership and communication:
- Personal Development
- Ownership and Accountability
- Communication and Conflict Management
For more information on our Leadership and Communication toolset, download the information sheet here.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Resources
It’s easier than ever to get the soft skills training and resources your managers, staff, and administrators need to develop their leadership, HR, sales, and marketing abilities and implement the changes and new skills needed to meet your firm’s objectives.
ConvergenceCoaching offers two separate resources for on-demand learning and training:
- Online, self-study CPE courses on the following topics:
- Enhancing Your Networking and Social Media Skills – 2 CPE
30-day duration: $78 90-day duration: $118
During this course you will have the opportunity to develop skills to build your sphere of influence and achieve 10 specific learning objectives in two segments: Networking Principles, Places, and Benefits and How to Successfully Network.
- Managing Difficult Conversations Successfully – 2.5 CPE
30-day duration: $99 90-day duration: $149
Develop your ability to engage in difficult conversations as you work to achieve 14 specific learning objectives in two specific segments: Approaches to Conflict and the Eight-Step Conflict Methodology.
- Mastering the Art of Time Management – 1.5 CPE
30-day duration: $58.50 90-day duration: $88.50
During this course, you’ll develop your time management skills and achieve over 12 learning objectives in three specific segments: Foundational Concepts of Time Management, Planning, Goal-Setting and Scheduling, and Creating Your Ideal Work Environment.
- Enhancing Your Networking and Social Media Skills – 2 CPE
- Our“Straight Talk Your Way to Success” e-book that will help you gain confidence in delivering feedback and undertaking difficult or conflict conversations.
To learn more about our toolsets and DIY resources or begin using them yourself, go to www.convergencelearning.com.