As you push toward the first deadline of your fall busy season, we wanted to share some helpful blog posts that can aid you in maintaining a positive outlook, dealing with communication issues you may be encountering, help you manage your packed schedule and wellness ideas.
While you may feel “too busy” to read these now – this is the PERFECT TIME to center your thinking and be more strategic as you tackle your mountain of work. Choose one and see!
Time Management and Organization
- Manage Stress, Don’t Let It Manage You!
- Half Full? My Cup Runneth Over!
- Make Prioritization Easy with WTD Lists!
- Is Busy A Good Thing?
- Counter-Intuitive Must-Dos To Manage Time and Reduce Stress
Communication and Collaboration
- There Is No Try!
- Understanding How to Navigate Personality Differences on Teams
- Are You a Drainer or a Replenisher?
- We’re All Selfish – Why Hide It?
Health and Wellness
- Don’t Deduct Your Health During Busy Season! – Part 1
- Don’t Deduct Your Health During Busy Season! – Part 2
- “Fall” Into Wellness
We commend you for your continued commitment to deliver excellent client service. If there’s another area that you’re struggling with that we don’t have suggested reading material for, email me and let me know. We’ll see what additional resources or suggestions we can provide.