Enroll your managers, principals/directors, and new partners in the ConvergenceCoaching Transformational Leadership Program (TLP) to transform them into your firm’s future leaders. This year-long, in-depth program is designed to help your future leaders honestly identify their strengths and areas for improvement, develop strategies and skills to drive performance improvements, and prepare them to take on meaningful roles in leading and managing your firm.
For a full year, each TLP participant will engage in:
- In-depth assessments including self-examination, input from their superiors, and a personality assessment designed to heighten the participant’s self awareness and aid in identifying strengths and areas for growth and development
- Two in-person workshop experiences to be held in August and December where they will learn specific leadership, communication, management, people, and business development skills and build career-long peer networking relationships
- Online, self-study and instructor-led web seminars that provide year-round learning opportunities
- Tailored one-on-one coaching sessions for both the participant and their in-firm coach or advisor conducted by our leading CPA profession and behavioral experts designed to keep the process honest, accountable, and rewarding
- A special project of their choice where they will be responsible for a specific measurable result that will benefit the participant and your firm
In addition, participants have the potential to earn over 33 hours in CPE and will gain access to a host of electronic articles, tools, and resources to help them implement the strategies they develop and keep the commitments they make.
For more information, contact Tamera Loerzel at email@example.com or 952-226-1780.
This program includes group-live, self-study, and web-based events and is an intermediate-level program where the prerequisite is that attendees be manager level or above. No prerequisites or advanced planning is required to attend.