The Twelve Questions Rising Stars Ask About the Path to Partner
Are you engaging the entrepreneurial, energetic young leaders in your firm? These up-and-comers are passionate about their careers and their firms, and they want to know: What can I expect on the path to partner? Failure to answer these questions raises the risk of you losing your best and brightest stars. Attend this session to learn how to provide direction and develop your most important people as we explore:
- Differentiating your firm by providing clear answers to the dozen most pressing questions asked by top talent including:
- Timing and expectations to be admitted as a partner
- Equity vs. non-equity partner and what each mean
- Expected buy-in and how it compares to the buy-out of existing equity partners
- Documenting – and maintaining – your firm’s path-to-partner program as it evolves
Engage your best and brightest by answering these important questions to secure your firm’s future today!
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.