More Than Flexibility: Moving Away From the Time and Place Paradigm
Increased talent competition requires new and innovative employee engagement strategies. At the top of the list for many is the ability to complete work at a time and place of our choosing. This demand for anytime, anywhere work is driving CPA firm leaders to give up their attachment to their traditional work values of “face time” and mandated office hours and move to a more flexible, virtual work model. Attend this session to explore steps to navigate away from “old school” notions toward a more time-and-place-independent work environment including:
- Changing your orientation to time and place
- Managing pilot programs including:
- Giving up mandatory Saturdays or other mandated time periods
- Managing remote employees to ensure success and maximal productivity and client service
- Seeking clients to pilot different work hours and/or a more virtual service approach
- Running team meetings or other collaboration discussions virtually
- Management must-haves to maintain service quality and firm profitability as you make these shifts.
Attend this session to further your ability to deliver service in new, time- and place-independent ways.
Questions about this course or a training? Contact us.